Perched on 77 hectares of cliff-top tropical gardens about 115 feet above Jimbaran Bay, the AYANA Resort and Spa BALI enjoys awe-inspiring views from a hidden location. It boasts of 78 villas, 209 resort rooms, 71 club rooms and suites as well as 10 resort suites. Each room at the resort perfectly blends traditional designs with the latest modern comforts which are highlighted by Indonesian artefacts, sculptures, carvings and paintings.
AYANA Resort and Spa is not only known for its picturesque views but also elite wedding planners, shimmering glass chapels and after-parties held at the Rock Bar. Because of its ability to provide couples with truly memorable and unique celebrations, AYANA Resort and Spa is among the most enchanting wedding venues in the world. From grand ballroom galas to intimate family celebrations which you can see at ayana.com, the resort’s oceanfront venues set a captivating stage for an unforgettable wedding and honeymoon. Here are some of the reasons why AYANA Resort and Spa Bali hold the best weddings.
You can have a secret garden wedding
At AYANA Resort and Spa BALI you can choose a romantic yet private secret garden weeding to make love declarations with your fiancé. With an endless stretch of the alluring Indian Ocean as well as lush exotic fragrant flowers surrounding the sunset glows, this resort offers a magical setting for your dream wedding. Here are some of the best wedding venues at AYANA:
- Champa Garden – This futuristic 20,000 square meter outdoor venue is designated to host grand scale weddings as well as receptions. It has a capacity to cater to over 3,000 guests in complete seclusion making it the largest private outdoor venue and the first of its kind.
- Sunset Promise Wedding – If you want to feel like Prince Charming and Cinderella, exchange your wedding vows at one of the resort’s two-glass paneled wedding pavilions which are backed by the horizon of the Indian Ocean.
- Bale Kencana – Offering a 180-degree view of the ocean, this traditional wedding venue is encompassed by tropical gardens that are hidden behind stone walls. It features a thatched roof gazebo, theatre-style seating for your guests and an open-air stage for the couple. It is also surrounded by a serene pond and natural stone paving.
- Astina wedding chapel – This is a glass-sided indoor chapel that is surrounded by picturesque views of the Indian Ocean as well as water features. The Astina wedding chapel can accommodate about 80 people.
- Tresna wedding chapel – Towering above the Indian Ocean, Tresna wedding chapel features a dramatically-illuminated chapel. It has a see-through glass center-isle with a stone-lined river underneath which leads to a majestic altar also made from glass. The chapel which is fully air-conditioned has a seating of about 50 people inside.
Options for a storybook wedding
One of the things that make AYANA among the world’s best wedding destinations is its ability to set a truly enchanting stage for exchanging vows. The resort offers a horse-drawn ‘Cinderella Carriage’ to whisk you away after you’re done with your fairytale wedding ceremony. The resort also has a Wedding Gift Registry service that allows your guests to contribute to your honeymoon package.
Enjoy a sweet escape wedding
If you want to elope then AYANA Resort and Spa has the perfect place for you. The Robinson Crusoe ‘castaways’ which is located at the end of the resort’s private jetty offers an intimate ceremony for two. If you want to celebrate in a more intimate setting then this venue offers an extremely romantic place for the personal exchange of vows as you and your partner look forward for a new life together.
If you are looking for a fully accommodating romantic wedding or honeymoon then AYANA is the place for you. Relax in the five-star hotel, dine at lavish restaurants or enjoy a plethora of recreation activities. The AYANA Resort and Spa Bali guarantees you and your partner wedding memories to last you a lifetime.