Permanent Residency Visa for Australia is offered in different categories for choosing the applicant like subclass visa 189, subclass visa 190 etc. Before making the application for Permanent Residency Visa for Australia, you will have to follow the immigration system of Australia which is point based. Your scoring points will act as selection factors to determine the eligibility for your Permanent Residency Visa for Australia. The selection factors include age, education, experience, work, language proficiency etc.
Benefits for Permanent Residency Visa for Australia: When you wander around the world, what will be the benefits of getting Australian Permanent Residency for Indian are given below.
- You can live as well as work in Australia for an indefinite period of time.
- Depending on your initial Australia permanent residency spending status, you can apply for the citizenship in Australia.
- If you are eligible, you will be allowed for leaving and entering Australia frequently during the initial period of five years.
- You will be able to enjoy many rights and benefits like a citizen of Australia as a visa holder of permanent residency including free or subsidy for health or legal services.
- You can provide sponsorship from your relatives regarding residence criteria and supporting requirements.
- Your child who will be born inside Australia will be considered as a citizen of Australia.
- You will be allowed to travel, work, live and study in the New Zealand on approval of New Zealand Government.
Requirements for Permanent Residency Visa for Australia
- Arrangements for key documents: Except the documents of your normal travelling or education, there are two main documents are required like test result of English language proficiency and reports of skill assessment by the accepted authority for making an assessment.
- Making choice for an appropriate visa: You can choose the appropriate permanent visa Australia according to your requirements. The most popular permanent residency visas include subclass 190 (State Nominated Visa), subclass 189 (Non-sponsored Visa), subclass 186 (Employer Nominated Visa) etc.
- Make the selection for an occupation from SOL: After choosing your accepted visa, you will have to make the selection for an occupation from the list of SOL. If you make the application for the non-sponsored visa which includes subclass visa 189, you will have to make the choice for the occupation from the list of SOL of Australia. Otherwise, if you are making the application for any state nominated visa like subclass visa 190, you will have to make a choice for an occupation from the list of SOL of regarding Australian state.
- Making an application for points based system: After the completion of the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to make the application for points based method of Australia. You will make the submission of EOI (Expression of Interest) through the online system of Skill Select of Australia including the details of your key profile like education, age, language proficiency, work experience etc. You can score the points according to your profile factors. Your total score will have to be minimum 60 points for making the application through the system.
Requirements for health and character: You will have to be medically fit by the medical examination and possessed with good moral character by the procedure of verification.